Fourth Of July Tablescape

I know, I know...Independence Day is still about a month away. However, I thought I'd get my tablescape and food ideas out there early to help get the creative juices and inspiration going. 

 
I LOVE throwing parties. I love a good theme. I really love special holidays such as birthdays, Memorial Day, and the Fourth of July where I can pull out all my tricks to celebrate life. It's my favorite thing to emphasize! 
I had way too much fun with this. I believe in layers and confetti.....lots of confetti! 




Main Dishes


Red, white, and blue!




I added Pop Rocks to this sweet treat and called them Firework Cookies! The boys' FAVE!


Bottled Cream Soda



Dessert
I had so much fun celebrating Independence Day with my family a little early just for you guys! Let me know if you liked my Fourth of July tablescape. :)
 
 
 
 
 
Where I Party:

Share this:

CONVERSATION

9 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you shared this! I am just taking in others experiences. We are also adopting internationally and this worries me. I hope we can handle things well. I grew up in a blended family and got all of the above questions and comments...and that was just from being adopted by my grandparents....so I hope I can take that as a learning experience to help my kids. It's funny the overly excited comments you get. When Jamison had to wear a helmet for a few months as an infant...we got the whole "he's sooo cute" thing all the time. I felt like saying "If you want to look or ask just do it instead of trying to make an excuse to come over and inspect." haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so festive and fun...I love it! I need to get inspired, the 4th will be here before I know it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Heather,
    This looks so festive!
    And the food looks delicious.

    Thanks for sharing these photos.
    Bear Hugs,
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi

    stopping by from the Say G'day party :)

    Your table is a-mazing and very patriotic! I love it and I'm not even american!!

    following you now on bloglovin' looking forward to reading more of your posts :)

    Shel @ Sweet Petite

    http://1sweetpetite.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your 4th of July table, pinning this for when we have our party! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute and festive!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for sharing your post at the Say G'day Saturday linky party. I will be featuring you at this week's party.

    Best wishes and hope to see you again this weekend!

    Natasha in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  8. How awesome! I love it all! Happy 4th! Thanks for partying at Party In Polka Dots!!!


    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wanted to let you know you were just featured in my special 4th of July Link Party Feature! http://www.piggyinpolkadots.com/2013/07/special-feature-4th-of-july-ideas-from.html

    ReplyDelete